This small system designed to provide considerable time of backup power of basic home appliances including an LCD television, energy saver bulbs, a laptop and multiple smartphone chargers incorporated the following:
1. Six (6) 300W monocrystalline Era Solar panels connected in 3 strings of 2 panels each;
2. Four (4) 200Ah NORD AGM batteries;
3. 4kVA Luminous Cruze inverter;
4. An 60A SNRE MPPT charge controller;
5. And additional protection features like DC breaker and surge adapter that offer an additional layer of protection to the client's investment.
SolarKobo helps homeowners and businesses in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.