This medium-to-large project featured the following
1. Four (4) 280W monocrystalline Era solar panels connected in two strings of two panels each.
2. Two (2) SolarKobo batteries were used in designing the system. All Solarkobo batteries are AGM meaning that they are safe, can be installed in living and office spaces without any fear of the users safety. There are no worries about explosions, spillage and constant maintenance. They are also maintenance-free for life and do not require constant maintenance.
3. A Prag inverter. We consider Prag inverters strong and able to operate under rugged physical and power environment. Also, all inverters we install for our clients are pure sine wave inverters meaning appliances that use them are safe from power surges, overheating, and buzzing sound. They are eco-friendly and do not emit any type of toxic smoke. They are also safe for placement in living areas.
4. A 40A Fangspun PMW charge controller to regulate charging from the panels.
6. In addition to the protection features provided by the inverter against reverse current, overload and overcharge, we added extra protection features including AC and DC circuit breakers and surge adapters. They offer additional protection to the client's investment. They also make it easy and safe to disconnect the system from the panels in the case of emergencies like lightning that could damage the inverter or solar panel fires.
SolarKobo helps its clients in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.