Our first contact with this lead was through our instant cost estimator. On our instant cost estimator, potential clients looking to have a solar system designed and installed for them can supply us information on the type and number of appliances they intend to add to a solar power system. Alongside additional information on the number of hours they use those appliances during the day and between 9PM and 2PM. A cost estimate is automatically generated and mailed back to them. This estimate is pending a site visit and further negotiations after which the cost will be adjusted for logistics, installation costs and other considerations.
The lead was to replace the failed batteries, add solar panels and a new inverter to the system and restore its performance. The following were added to the system:
1. Four (4) new 340W roof-mounted traditional monocrystalline panels installed in 2 strings of 2 panels each.
2. A new 3.5kVA Amaze inverter;
3. Four (4) new rack-mounted 200Ah Ritar AGM batteries;
4. A 60A Fangspun MPPT charge controller.
5. A battery monitor, SolarKobo's standard requirement for an inverter and battery warranty. Learn more here.
6. In addition to the protection offered by inverter against overload, reverse current, etc., another layer of protection to the client's investment in the form of AC and DC circuit breakers and surge adapters.
SolarKobo helps homeowners and businesses in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.