This lead found us on Google and reached our sales team via phone. After answering a few questions and supplying necessary information about his power usage patterns and also about his location, our engineers decided on a system that incorporated the following:
1. Six (6) 340W monocrystalline Era solar panels connected in 3 strings of 2 panels each and mounted on the roof of the building;
2. Four (4) Allgrand batteries;
3. An 80A Epever MPPT charge controller to regulate charging from the solar panels;
4. The Luminous Cruze inverter.
5. And additional protection features. In addition to the protection features provided by the inverter against reverse current, overload and overcharge, the system incorporates extra protection features including AC and DC circuit breakers and surge adapters. They offer additional protection to the client's investment. They also make it easy and safe to disconnect the system from the panels in the case of emergencies like lightning that could damage the inverter or appliances or even solar panel fires.
SolarKobo helps homeowners and businesses in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.