This is a fairly large system. It was designed to offset grid power deficit and provide uninterrupted power supply for a client's country home. It featured the following as its main components:
1. Six (6) 300W monocrystalline Era solar panels connected in two strings of three panels each.
2. Four (4) Ritar AGM batteries.
3. A 3.5kVA Cobalt inverter.
4. A 60A Fangspun MPPT charge controller to regulate charging from the panels.
5. A battery monitor as part of the owner's commitment to the SolarKobo warranty that covers both inverter and the battery for failures in the first two years of use.
6. In addition to the protection features provided by the inverter against reverse current, overload and overcharge, these features offer another layer of protection to the client's investment. They also make it easy and safe to disconnect the system from the panels in the case of emergencies like lightning that could damage the inverter or solar panel fires.
SolarKobo helps its clients in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.