Another 10kW Work at Sangotedo, Lagos
This is another of Solarkobo largest residential installation. Like all systems of this size, it is designed to meet the net power needs of the client with little concern for outages. The project incorporated the
1. Sixteen (16pcs) 340W monocrystalline Era solar panels connected in 8 strings of 2 panels;
2. Twelve (12pcs) 200Ah AGM Ritar batteries;
3. A 10kVA Victron inverter;
4. Two (2pcs) 80A Fangspun MPPT charge controllers to optimize the charging of the batteries from the panels;
6. The iconic Victron colour control battery monitor, as the client's commitment to SolarKobo's for an inverter and battery warranty.
7. In addition to the protection offered by the Victron inverter against overload, reverse current, etc., another layer of protection to the client's investment in the form of AC and DC circuit breakers and a surge adaptor.
SolarKobo helps homeowners and businesses in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.