At 10kW, this is one of Solarkobo's largest installations. It was designed to meet the client's net power needs without any concern for grid power deficits. It incorporated the following:
1. Twenty four (24) 340W monocrystalline JA solar panels connected in 8 strings of 3 panels each;
2. Twenty-four (24) Amaron Quanta batteries;
3. Two (2) 5kVa Tribal inverter;
4. Two (2) 80A Epever MPPT charge controllers;
5. A battery monitor, SolarKobo's standard requirement for an inverter and battery warranty. Learn more here.
6. In addition to the protection offered by inverter against overload, reverse current, etc., another layer of protection to the client's investment in the form of AC and DC circuit breakers and surge adaptors.
SolarKobo helps homeowners and businesses in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.