Another one of Solarkobo's very large residential solar installation. Our engineers used the following components to design it:
1. Twenty-four (24) 340W monocrystalline Era solar panels connected in 4 strings of 6 panels each and mounted on the roof;
2. Twelve (12) 250Ah Thundervolt sealed, maintenance-free, AGM batteries;
3. A 7.5kVA pure sine wave Cobalt inverter;
4. Two (2) 80A Epever MPPT charge controllers and
5. DC and AC circuit breakers and surge adaptors for additional protection to the system.
SolarKobo helps homeowners and businesses in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria figure out their power needs and make the best possible choice of all solar products including batteries, solar panels and charge controllers that meet their peculiar power needs and fit their budgets. We also have university-trained engineers who provide the best possible installation services on order.